Conducting a proper assessment is not a trivial tasks. It requires careful planning and expertise. To support SOC-CMM assessments, an e-book has been created: "Assessing Security Operations Centers using the SOC-CMM".
The ebook addresses the following topics:
- The background of the SOC-CMM model
- The capability and maturity levels used within the model
- How to prepare for an assessment: assessment planning, assessment resources, etc.
- Different types of assessments
- Data collection strategies
- Conducting the assessment: pointers for each domain and element
- Using the SOC-CMM tooling
- Analysis of results
- Reporting results
- Advanced activities for the SOC-CMM
Click here to view a sample of the SOC-CMM assesmment e-book
The costs of the e-book is €50,- excluding VAT. If you wish to purchase a copy of the SOC-CMM e-book, use the form below.
Important note: for those who whould like to learn more in-depth how to perform SOC-CMM assessments as well as creating a SOC Target Operating Model, a 1-day SOC-CMM certified assessor training is available, and includes examination. The e-book is included into the training material.